"I was fortunate enough to eat very well while I was growing up."
-- Giuliano Hazan
The son of Italian cooking goddess Marcella Hazan, Giuliano, is now a celebrated chef in his own right and has collected generations of family recipes in one place: Hazan Family Favorites: Beloved Italian Recipes.
Hazan Family Favorites is a cookbook your family will treasure; endearing family photos, charming anecdotes, and approachable recipes will inspire you to make:
- Every Day Insalata Mista (to be tossed precisely 34 times, according to family tradition)
- New Year's Eve Insalata Russa
- Giuliano's Absolute Favorite Swiss Chard Tortelloni
- Anniversary Party Fried Parmesan Cheese-Battered Lamb Chops
- Nonna Guilia's Famous Baklava
Go ahead and bring a little Hazan home! We've got copies of Hazan Family Favorites for 10 winners!