This week we're giving away 10 copies of Naomi Duguid's beautifully photographed Burma: Rivers of Flavor.
The stunning and magical lands, people and succulent foods of Burma are captured in Duguid's scintilating masterwork on the culture located at a crossroads between China, India, and the nations of Southeast Asia.
A must for any serious at home chef with a case of wanderlust, Burma features more than 125 recipes mixed with captivating stories around the people and places that spark the inspirations for sauces, chutneys, and relishes as well as delicious dishes like:
- Chicken roasted with potatoes, turmeric, and lemongrass
- Seafood noodle stir-fry with shrimp and mussels
- Shan khaut swei, an astonishing noodle dish made with pea tendrils and pork
- Hearty chicken-rice soup seasoned with ginger and soy sauce
- Breathtakingly simple desserts composed of just sticky rice, coconut, and palm sugar
Naomi Duguid is a Canadian food writer, best known for her cookbooks co-written with her husband Jeffrey Alford. She has jointly put out five books with her husband on world cooking. All five books have gone on to be major successes and have won Cookbook of the Year from the James Beard Foundation in 1996 and 2001 as well as Cuisine Canada Cookbook Award in 1999 and 2004.
WANT MORE CHANCES TO WIN? CLICK HERE to LIKE Zester Daily on Facebook and FOLLOW on Twitter to learn more about our weekly giveaways!